Pearl Oyster - Mini Box
Pearl Oyster - Mini Box
Grow Your Own Mushrooms at Home, Even If You're a Beginner!
The Mushroom Box is a great way to start growing your own nutritious and delicious medicinal mushrooms at home! Even if you're a beginner. They're easy to use and come with everything you need to get started.
- Grows in 7-10 Days
- Easy instructions on the back.
- Produce 1-2 mini crops of mushrooms
- Sustainably made here in Cape Town, South Africa
- Contains everything you need to get growing!
Lifespan: 6 months (cool, dark space)
Dimensions: 8cm x 8cm x 15cm
- Eco-friendly: repurposing organic coffee grounds to add extra nutrients to your yields.
- 3 Windows, to grow three mushrooms at once! (If the environment is sufficient)
- Unique gift: spoil your friends and family with a gift that'll blow their minds.
- Save money: Grow your own mushrooms and save money on groceries.
- Fun and educational: Growing mushrooms is a fun and educational activity for the whole family.
- Reduce your environmental impact by composting your mycelium
- Grow Guide and picture illustrations on the back.
- Fully colonized and ready to fruit grow block inside.
- A discount code to be used on www.themushroombox.shop
- Replacement Guarantee
- Place your box indoors in a well lit room but avoid direct sunlight. Ensure good ventilation, light and humidity to grow the best mushroom you can! (Have a humidifier nearby for best results)
- With a sharp knife, cut the x on the front.
- Monitor your box over the next 10 days.
- Once you see mushrooms growing, lightly spray them 3+ times a day.
- Once they fan out, twist and pull them off.
- Place your box in a dark cupboard for 5 days, then repeat the process.
- If you're not ready to use your kit right away you can store it in a dark, cool cupboard but keep an eye on it as the mushrooms may find a way to burst out on their own.
Caution / Disclaimers
- In order to grow the best mushrooms you possibly can, avoid wind and direct sunlight. The goal it to simulate the growing environment of the forest.
- Large amounts of spores may cause respiratory irritations. harvest your mushroom before the caps fully fan out to avoid any potential irritation / dusty mess.
What are you waiting for?
Order your mushroom grow box today and start growing your own superfoods right away!
The Mushroom Mission
At the Mushroom Box our dream is to encourage the world to participate in mushroom cultivation, using these superfoods to increase our overall well being while nurturing a community of tight knit nature lovers. Join our mail list to become a part of our Fungi Family.